Thursday, February 12, 2009

Melbourne Again

Hello :)

As you see I decided to start my own blog and will try and keep in touch daily as I know some of you are concerned about me going solo.

Melbourne

After finally getting to Cairns we had a day there and the next day flew back into Melbourne. A few days before I spoke to Sarah, she and Colin kindly offered to put me up again.

After landing in Melbourne we started to drive out of the city to Mornington and well the landscape is a lot different to what I remember very dry due to the lack of rain and there was evidence of one fire that had reach close to the road. But thankfully from news that I have heard and from Sarah and Colin it all seems to be getting uncontrol now.

Tomorrow its off to New Zealand to Auckland where I have book accommodation at Base right in the centre, in a girls only sanctuary dorm room which sounds nice and its for 2 night then am off to Waitomo the next morning on the Magic Bus.

Jen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment